Even if you're not bold enough to try bubble and squeak, haggis and tatties, or cockles and laverbread, you'll still enjoy this perfect sampling of England, Scotland, and Wales. Our most popular tour of Britain, this tri-country introductory vacation has something for everyone. History buffs will treasure prehistoric Stonehenge, the Roman ruins of Bath and the medieval cities and towns such as York and Ludlow. Music lovers will cherish the music-festival town of Llangollen and The Beatles' hometown of Liverpool. Literary fans will relish the countryside homes of William Shakespeare, Sir Walter Scott, and William Wordsworth. And beer and whisky connoisseurs will savor the dimly lit pubs from London to Edinburgh and back-where if you just can't bring yourself to taste the black pudding-there's always delicious fish and chips!While you're sampling shepherd's pie and shandy, why not try a little souffle and champagne, too? It's easy when you add a 3-day Monograms vacation to Paris to your tour of Britain. Board the high-speed Eurostar train for guided sightseeing and ample time on your own to explore the storied streets and inviting cafes along the Seine.
Call (402) 397-6900 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15593826
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London! Uniformed Globus Hosts will be waiting to welcome you. Free time this afternoon.|
|Day 2||London||LONDON Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall, Prime Minister's Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, and a visit to St. Paul's Cathedral. Free time this afternoon. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in London with a three-course dinner, followed by a private, narrated cruise on the Thames River this evening. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 3||LONDON-STONEHENGE-BATH||LONDON Meet your Tour Director and traveling companions at 8 am before departing for Stonehenge.STONEHENGE Guided visit.BATH Visit the excavations of the Roman Baths. Free time the remainder of the day. (B,D) 139 mi / 224 km|
|Day 4||Liverpool||LUDLOW Guided visit.LLANGOLLEN Guided visit.LIVERPOOL Free time the remainder of the day. (B) 204 mi / 335 km|
|Day 5||LIVERPOOL-GRASMERE-GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND-EDINBURGH||LAKE DISTRICT (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Scenic drive.GRASMERE Visit Wordsworth's beloved village. Sample [LF] the original Grasmere gingerbread.GRETNA GREEN Visit [LF] The Whisky House and taste some well-known malts.EDINBURGH Free time this evening. (B) 237 mi / 390 km|
|Day 6||Edinburgh||EDINBURGH Morning city sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the New Town, Old Town, and a visit to Edinburgh Castle to see Scotland's Crown Jewels. Free time this afternoon.EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO Attend the world-renowned Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance. (Departures August 02 through August 23 only). (B)|
|Day 7||EDINBURGH-ABBOTSFORD-JEDBURGH-YORK||ABBOTSFORD Guided tour of Sir Walter Scott's Abbotsford House.JEDBURGH Take photos of the ruined Augustinian abbey.YORK See York Minster on a guided walk through The Shambles. (B,D) 202 mi / 325 km|
|Day 8||London||STRATFORD-UPON-AVON See Anne Hathaway's Cottage. Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace. (B) 256 mi / 411 km|
|Day 9||Paris||Welcome to the Monograms portion of your vacation. Travel from London to Paris, France by high-speed Eurostar train (Standard class). Your Local Host will be delighted to help you maximize your time in France's famous capital city.|
|Day 10||Paris||Morning guided sightseeing includes a stop to take photos of the Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points, and a relaxing Seine River cruise with views of many of the city's important landmarks. (Note: there are occasions when your city sightseeing in Paris may be affected due to events in the city. On any of these dates, your Monograms sightseeing will be moved to an alternate day to ensure you have the full experience.)|
|Day 11||Paris||Your Local Host can suggest wonderful options for your day at leisure.|
|Day 12||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).